Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

camp

Last week I went to camp with Rebekah and Kevine and Nikki and Christian. It was so fun we played games and we had to dance and we had a disco. Me and Rebekah was playing on the park. Mr Burt said we are going to have a food fight it was so yuck I went
to grab a cup and scoop it up and i put it to my back then i went to throw it th i got it on my self. Then I ran to my room and got changed then i didn't play than we  had a shower. I didn't have a shower because i was clean.



After the food fight we had to practice our dance for the competition and the winners for the dance of the girls was my team. After the dance competition we had to go to bed.

Next time I hope there is not a food fight again and I hope that there is the go cart.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Wow that was so cool to read and great job! Keep up the good work D.J. from Rebekah

Post a Comment