Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

narrative



On a hot summer day Rebekah was going to school and she said, “I am  hungry”! She saw Ofa come out of the shops with a big chocolate bar.Rebekah said, “Can I have some please  I am poor”! Ofa said, “Ok”! and Rebekah said, “You are a lifesaver”! “Come to school with me”,said Ofa Rebekah said ok but I have no morning tea said Rebekah it is or right you can share with me. Rebekah said thank you. You are my best friend in the whole world. So they went to school and their teacher said why are you late to class Ofa said I went to the shop and brought me a chocolate bar and Rebekah sow me and ask for some because she was hungry and poor.

But when Rebekah went in class everyone said Rebekah is poor Rebekah is poor she started to cry and ofa said it is or right Rebekah some of them are poor as well your not the only one that is poor. But Rebekah was still crying.

Finley Rebekah stop crying her teacher Miss Ouano said are you alright Rebekah yes I am alright. She said to her teacher thank you for making me feel better.

Well Ofa started to be more kinder she said to Rebekah do you want to live with me. Rebekah said,”Yes please. So Rebekah went home with Ofa she was not poor she was normal.



1 comment:

Rebekah said...

wow dj cool writing about me

Post a Comment