Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

made up story

On a beautiful hot Summer day   Ofa  and chantelle went to the beach. Chantelle and  Ofa want to get out of the house because it was  so boring. All their do is set down and watch TV and play on the laptop said Ofa!. Chantelle and Ofa did  not want to watch them.

It was so  boring. SO Ofa went down to the beach to play with the sand. Than chantelle  went down to the beach to play with Ofa.


Ofa and chantelle had a problem They were trying to make a sand castle but it did not work. So Ofa said to Chantelle it is too hot, I am going to have  a swim So ofa went to have a swim. Ofa said to chantelle to come and have a swim with me. So chantelle went to have a swim with Ofa.

Chantelle said to ofa look over there it is some asking for help they were saying help me help me somebody help me please. So chantelle went to save the girl and the girls name was Katie. When chantelle saved her she said “Thank you, Your a save my life”.





2 comments:

chantelle said...

why did you do my name dj but what a great work you have done good job keep up the good work my little sister

SEARLEE said...

WOW DJ WHAT A GOOD MADE UP STORY YOU ARE SO GOOD AT WRITING

Post a Comment