Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Mix netball team

I had the opportunity to represent Pt England school at a tournament for netball I was in team 2. We played many teams like Ruapotaka.Glen Innes, Glen Brae,Glen taylor,Panmure bridge, And others. On our first game we versed stone fields and gladly we won. In the first half I was GD (Goal Defense) and on the second half I was WA ( Wing attack).

I think that the most hardest team was Glen Innes they were really tall and vit  next time I think i will need to get more vitter.It was a really good day for me and we came 2nd out of our pool and game 4th out or the whole thing.I aam really proud of my group

2 comments:

Lani said...

Hey Deserae

This is a great blog bost about the mix netball team.I really like it how you told us about the details and which school's your netball team versed.Also what you guy's came and which team was the hardest.

Marama said...

Hi dj,
It sound like you had a good day,you had a little mistakes but you can go and edit. The two positions that you played are they your favorite positions to play or was it the first time you played in those positions?

Keep up the good work !!!!

Post a Comment