Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Explanation Writing Week 1

How do people receive and spend money
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Certain people get paid different amount of money either they are in a higher job or work more hours to get paid the government gives the job money to pay their workers. Some people get paid fortnightly or weekly.  I heard that people that work has to get paid at least $12.50 if they don’t the job is repping them off.

How do I get paid.

Well how I get paid is for helping my mum with the dishes and cleaning up the house. Sometimes I get paid for cleaning the bathroom and toilet.But most of the times I always get pocket money for always being helpful.

People should be saving their money not spending their money only on this they need not what they want.If you save up you could buy anything you want for example if you care gets broken into you can buy another car.

No comments:

Post a Comment