Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

My Story in the weekend


In the weekend my brother and I were bored so we went outside to play a game with the little kids next door. We asked, “can we play with you”. And they said, “yes”. My brother asked them what game they were playing. They replied back and said, “rugby”. “Yay”, I yelled. They didn't know how to play rugby so I said, “ohh, I don’t want to play now.


So I went inside to my mum and I said mum I am BORED so my mum  said what do you want to do and so I said I don't know. So she replied back and said go and draw and then I said Ohh yeah.


so I told my brother then he said what are you going to draw so I said a pattern. Then he said what  kind of pattern and then I replied back and said any pattern. Then he came inside to draw with me and then we were not bored anymore.

2 comments:

Lesieli Vala said...

Hi Dj,
I loved you story about you weekends. I loved the bit how you said that you got boring of playing with the kids, I hope you enjoyed your holidays, I did, Make sure to proff read before publishing.

Nikki said...

Hi D.J I like what you wrote you had fun in the weekends Well keep up the good work :)

Post a Comment