Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Testing Oumaru Creek for - Turbidity


Testing Oumaru Creek for - Turbidity

I am going to find out:  about Turbidity Turbidity means what is it all about and how it looks

I am going to test this by: how it looks and to see if it is clean of not clean and see if it is see thru

Resources and equipment:  
1. the sea
2. the tap
3. the bridge
4. the culvert
5. bucket
6. string
7. glass jars

I predict that:
The seawater is really clear and also the tap water. the culvert water and the bridge water you can’t see throw any thing.

I think this because:
because the culvert water and the bridge water is too dirty.

Results of my tests

Sea Water
13
Tap water
16
Omaru Creek water by culvert
12
Omaru Creek water by bridge
10

My conclusion (what I found out): I found out that the culvert water wasn't dirty and I found out that the sea water looks like the tap water

Why I think this is: because when we look at the tap water and the sea water it look the same

No comments:

Post a Comment