Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2012

My Reflection

What subject do you feel you did the best in this year? Why?
the thing that i was best at was reading because i understand the reading task.

What subject did you not do so well in? Why?
the thing that i didn't get much was math because i didn't understand it probably.

Did I manage my time wisely this year? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently, getting work on the conferencing doc.
no i did not manage my time because i keep on talking to my friends

Did I get Golden Time this much this year? Why or Why not?
i didn’t get that much of golden time because i didn’t finished my task


What can I do differently next year? Why
i can do my work so i  can free time

Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you did this year:

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺/10  

No comments:

Post a Comment