Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

J.K. Rowling



Did you know that J.K. Rowling sold over 450million books. Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets is a great book that you can read. I think she likes to write books. It took her five years to edit and plan for just one book. It took her time to write Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.

You have to take time so people can read your work and so it can be perfect and your family will be happy for you. And you can plan it so there is no mistakes and you have to edit it. she check it before she gave it to people.


you have to make sense before you post it on your blog and hook your audience with action
so they will post a comment and you can read it


I wish that I was like her as a writer.

1 comment:

auri kamo said...

Hi it me Auri how are you. Do you like your class
I do.

Post a Comment